Nails left too long can make standing and moving painful and awkward for your dog. In extreme situations, the nails can continue to grow until they curl around and become embedded in the paws of your dog's feet.
The Side Effects of long nails , Please Read:
Long nails can turn a sound paw into a splayed foot and reduce traction, and they can cause deformed feet and injure the tendons over an extended period. As the long nail hits the ground, the pressure puts force on the foot and leg structure.
Descriptions & Features:
1. Low Vibration and Low Noise - Equipped with a mute brass shaft and unique mute technology that's still powerful enough to gently remove thin layers of nail. Sensitive dogs will no longer get scared, making it a stress- free way for trimming dog's nail.
1. NO MESS: Revolutionary nail trimmer for your dog or cat. It's the newest and fastest way to keep your pet's nail trim rounded and smooth with no mess!
3. Make Nail Grinding Painless - Precisely trim their nails round and smooth, no more worries about over cutting, nasty pains or bleeding. Leave your pet's paws touchably soft and your home safe from scratches.
4. USB Charging - Save money on buying batteries! This Pet's Nail Grinder comes with a USB port and cable (provided) that can continuously operate up to 3 hours once fully charged.]
5. Detachable Grinding Wheel - Grinding stone can be easily removed for cleaning. Simply rub on the surface with a soft towel and tissue, so that it will remain as effective as ever.
6. Suitable For All Pet's Size - The Pet's Nail Grinder comes with three size openings to suit different sized nail. Choose a suitable one according to the size and characteristics of your pet's nail.