Cat Harness and Leash for Walking, Escape Proof – Now, your indoor cat can bravely explore the outdoor world with the maximum comfort and safety. Placing a harness on your cat is not only ideal for walking, exercising, or going on a trip, but it’s also a great idea any time you’re taking your sensitive kid to an unfamiliar place, like the vet or groomer. The harness is made of premium pet-safe materials, so your cat will wear it like a champ. All of the features are thoughtfully designed for a secured and comfortable wearing experience.
Friendly Note: Please measure your pet carefully and refer to the size chart before ordering.
2 Sizes Available:
1. XS: Designed for Average Adult Cats (Neck Girth: 8.5 -11”, Chest Girth: 13.5 – 16”)
2. S: Designed for Large Cats (Neck Girth: 11.0 -13.7”, Chest Girth: 18.0 – 20”)
* If your cat is between sizes, please go for the smaller size. This harness is not meant for newborn babies or small kittens.
Easy to put on and take off the harness with 2 Side Buckles. Can secure the harness nicely.
Sturdy Metal Leash Ring
Match the 59″ (150cm) leash to the Metal Leash Attachment Ring on the back.
Sturdy Nylon Webbing
Made of strong material which offers good adjustability and security.
How to Introduce the Harness to Your Cat:
1. To allow your cat to get familiar with the harness, place them near your cat’s food dish or near the sleeping area for a few days.
2. When putting on the harness, treat your cat with food or a toy, so that your cat can form a positive association with the harness. You may also save these rewards and only offer them when you’re harnessing your cat. Remember to keep praising your cat during the whole process.
3. If your cat shows any behavior that indicates the wearing experience is uncomfortable, reassure your cat and try to distract him/her with food or toys. Take the harness off if your cat keeps feeling unpleasant – you can always try again later. Never force your cat to wear the harness, because your cat may form a really bad association with the harness or even get injured.